dqqs64238 2015-08-31 04:20
浏览 89
已采纳

Magento产品属性“管理标签/选项”内容未显示

I have been given a task of upgrading an old store's Magento ver. 1.7.0.2 to Magento ver. 1.9.2.0.

Had quite a few issues which seems to be normal when it comes to Magento upgrades, but got all sorted after some nights work. However there seems to be a minor issue on the backend where if you navigate to the following...

> Admin > Catalog > Attributes > Manage Attributes > [Any Custom Attribute] > Edit Product Attribute

The "Manage Label / Options" tab displays nothing if you click it. You can see what I mean in the screenshot provided.

enter image description here

I still have the old system backed up (Magento ver. 1.7.0.2) and it displays the following on the same page

enter image description here

I have tried searching for someone with a similar issue, without any results. Have also tried looking into the phtml files, but could not find any errors there. Nor are there any errors with ini_set('display_errors', 1); on. Tried deleting cache and reindexing without luck.

Hope someone can help me with this issue, and thanks in advance! If there is any additional information required, I'll be happy to provide it.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• duanqiang2617 2015-09-03 06:54
    关注

I solved the problem! I was missing the following folder, which I got from the old system:

adminhtml/default/default/template/jr/*

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 matlab实现基于主成分变换的图像融合。
  • ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器
  • ¥15 电脑桌面设定一个区域禁止鼠标操作