dongtiannai0654 2015-02-16 14:35
浏览 45

如何在本地使用PHP与SQL Server

I am a desktop application / database programmer customizing an ERP application in a Windows environment. I have also done documentation with HTML and javascript on our intranet. I have not done any web programming.

I need to convert an Access 2003 application. Instead of using .Net I think it would be wiser to use HTML to allow access from a tablet. This app will display drawings based on certain lookup values (i.e. part number) stored in a SQL server database. After some research it seems PHP is the best choice. But the things I have found explain on a server supplying the pages and not running locally. I see Apache and IIS mentioned but are these needed if the pages will be loaded on a single machine (or multiple machines but all pages will be present in a single directory structure).

When I search for running pages locally I get pages accessing a databse locally. But the database will be on a server.

Can someone steer me in the right direction?

• 写回答

5条回答 默认 最新

• dongzuo9096 2015-02-16 14:47
    关注

Since you don't want the presented data to be web-accessible (or at least not public), but you do want the presentation to be through HTML-pages, I can come up with two ideas:

1. Use a scripting language to access MS SQL Server, extract the data, and present it as HTML. Since you like PHP, maybe Perl with a suitable DB-access library might be a good idea.
    2. PHP as you suggest, some kind of web-server, and a rigorous lock-down configuration so that the webserver is only accessible locally. Depending on the sensitivity of your data, this might be the worse option.
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 echarts动画效果失效的问题。官网下载的例子。
  • ¥60 许可证msc licensing软件报错显示已有相同版本软件,但是下一步显示无法读取日志目录。
  • ¥15 Attention is all you need 的代码运行
  • ¥15 一个服务器已经有一个系统了如果用usb再装一个系统,原来的系统会被覆盖掉吗
  • ¥15 使用esm_msa1_t12_100M_UR50S蛋白质语言模型进行零样本预测时,终端显示出了sequence handled的进度条,但是并不出结果就自动终止回到命令提示行了是怎么回事:
  • ¥15 前置放大电路与功率放大电路相连放大倍数出现问题
  • ¥30 关于<main>标签页面跳转的问题
  • ¥80 部署运行web自动化项目
  • ¥15 腾讯云如何建立同一个项目中物模型之间的联系
  • ¥30 VMware 云桌面水印如何添加