dparivln22034 2015-01-05 14:04
浏览 44

Jquery加载函数无法获取Codeigniter的外部页面数据

I need to display some part of data in the website with load spinner, I am using codeigniter so my view file is like below.

when i click on the product link it loads this view file, My intention is if the user clicks on product link it should check and retrieve all the prices from the eCommerce sites. Basically its a price comparison site. Here when we click on the product, the prices are being fetched and only then the whole page is loading and the problem is its taking too much time, so what i want here is to load the whole page first and then fetch and display the prices of the product from different sites and while that's happening the user should see a spinner animation. please help me how to solve this. I want this to happen just like tripadvisor fetches prices of different hotels but at first loads the rest of the page.

Kindly help

<div id="results>
    <?php
    $url = $p->url;
        if(preg_match("/flipkart\.[com|in]/is",$url))
        {
            if(preg_match('/<span class="selling-price.*?data-eVar48="(.*?)">/',get_page($url),$flipmatches))
            { 
            $price=$flipmatches[1];
            echo  '<h4>'.'Rs.'.$price.'</h4>';
            }
        }
        elseif(preg_match("/amazon\.in/is",$url))
            {
            if(preg_match('/<span id="priceblock_ourprice" class="a-size-medium a-color-price"><span class="currencyINR">&nbsp;&nbsp;<\/span>(.*?)<\/span>/', get_page($url),$amazonmatches))
            {
            $amazonmatches[1] = strtolower($amazonmatches[1]);
            $price = (float) str_replace(array('rs.', ','),'',$amazonmatches[1]);
            //$price=$amazonmatches[1];
            echo '<h4>'.'Rs.'.$price.'</h4>';   
            }
            elseif(preg_match('/<span id="priceblock_saleprice" class="a-size-medium a-color-price"><span class="currencyINR">&nbsp;&nbsp;<\/span>(.*?)<\/span>/', get_page($url),$amazonmatches))
            {
            $amazonmatches[1] = strtolower($amazonmatches[1]);
            $price = (float) str_replace(array('rs.', ','),'',$amazonmatches[1]);
            //$price=$amazonmatches[1];
            echo '<h4>'.'Rs.'.$price.'</h4>';   
            }
        }

?>
</div>
  • 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
    • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
    • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
    • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
    • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
    • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
    • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
    • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
    • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
    • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog