douzhigan1687 2014-11-30 03:58 采纳率: 0%
浏览 32
已采纳

如何正确子查询 - 或者这是怎么回事? [关闭]

I'm trying to fetch a load of database entries which include geo data that has to be fetched from another table. When i try to run a custom distance function on them it causes an error, I have tried to include it as a sub query but that does not seem to work either (The function does work).

$bsns = $this->db->select('businesses.name, businesses.about')
                            ->select('postcodes.postcode, postcodes.lat AS lat, postcodes.long AS long')
                            ->select('industries.name')
                            ->select('get_distance_in_miles_between_geo_locations('.$geo['lat'].', '.$geo['long'].', lat, long) AS distance', null, false)
                            ->from('businesses')
                            ->join('postcodes', 'postcodes.postcode = businesses.postcode', 'left')
                            ->join('industries', 'industries.IN_ID = businesses.industry', 'left')
                            ->order_by('distance', 'ASC')
                            ->get(); 

This is the code i'm using at the moment, The error:

Error Number: 1064

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'long, `industries`.`name`, get_distance_in_miles_between_geo_locations(50.344178' at line 1

New error:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'businesses`) LEFT JOIN `postcodes` ON `postcodes`.`postcode` = `businesses`.`pos' at line 1

SELECT `businesses`.`name`, `businesses`.`about`, `postcodes`.`postcode`, `postcodes`.`lat`, `postcodes`.`long`, `industries`.`name`, get_distance(50.344178, `-4`.`757147`, `lat`, `long`)` AS distance FROM (`businesses`) LEFT JOIN `postcodes` ON `postcodes`.`postcode` = `businesses`.`postcode` LEFT JOIN `industries` ON `industries`.`IN_ID` = `businesses`.`industry` ORDER BY `distance` ASC
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doudi8298 2014-11-30 04:03
    关注

You're mixing single quotes, the MySQL parser does not like it. It thinks you're done with your statement.

select('get_distance_in_miles_between_geo_locations('.$geo['lat'].', '.$geo['long'].', lat, long) AS distance', null, false)

should be :

select('get_distance_in_miles_between_geo_locations('.$geo["lat"].', '.$geo["long"].', lat, long) AS distance', null, false)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器