dpyoh6553 2014-08-22 13:59
浏览 58

yii从与相关表相关的表中获得总和

I have these existing tables to work with, can't change them. I have given everything but cannot get a workaround. It is complex even for me to explain the problem so please bear with me.

I am using Oracle 10g with Yii 1.1.x, WIndows, Wamp.

Models have been created. I need to get the sum of PRESALES for given SALESEXECs between a date range.

SALESEXEC
------------------------------------------
id             | 1
name           | salesguy1

relation
'SALES_TOTAL' => array(self::STAT, 'CURSALES', 'id', 'select'=>'SUM(AMOUNT)'),

The above works, I can get my total current sales against each SALESEXEC I also need a PRESALES_TOTAL, totally stuck there

CURSALES
jobnumber      | AJOB2014   | AJOB2014
customernumber | cus1       | cus2
amount         | 1000       | 1000
saledate       | 01-08-2014 | 01-09-2014
salesexec_id   | 1          | 1

SALES EXEC is in a 1-many relation with CURSALES.

PRESALES
jobnumber      | AJOB2014  | AJOB2014  
customernumber | cus1      | cus2
amount         | 500       | 700
salesexec_id   | 1         | 1

This table stores all previous sales. It is related to CURSALES by the customernumber and jobnumber.

I need the sum of this PRESALES amount as a property of SALESEXEC.

As in the example, if I pass the salesdate range as 01-08-2014 and 15-08-2014, it should include PRESALES 1st row in the SUM but not the 2nd row because it has cus2 which maps to 2nd row of CURSALES but the saledate for it is outside my given date range.

I tried this in SALESEXEC model 'PRESALES_TOTAL' => array(self::STAT, 'PRESALES', 'id', 'select'=>'SUM(AMOUNT)'), but it returns all previous sales without matching the date range and the jobnumber and customernumber

I tried 'through' clause in the relation but it is not valid for STAT

In effect, I will pass a list of SALESEXEC id and a date range, it will need to go to CURSALES and pick up data matching the date range, then need to go to PRESAL and get the total of previous year's sales of those customernumber and jobnumber). I need to display list of SALESEXEC with their total sales and total previous sales in a CGridView.

Thanks a lot!

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 set_link_state
    • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
    • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
    • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
    • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
    • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
    • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)