doulifang5554 2011-11-14 23:14
浏览 58
已采纳

在jQuery自动刷新div中使用jQuery工具提示

I'm having issues getting jQuery tooltips (using Tipsy) to work. The tooltips work fine on regular pages, but I actually need the tooltips on a page that I am including through PHP. The reason why I'm including that page, is because I'm also using jQuery to auto-refresh that included page every x milliseconds.

It appears that this auto-refresh mechanism is keeping the tooltips from functioning properly. When I remove that mechanism, the tooltips appear but that part of the page obviously does not reload itself anymore at an interval. I'm looking for a way to get Tipsy to work while making sure my included page refreshes itself.

I include my page as follows:

<div id="vardisplay">
    <?php include("vardisplay.php"); ?>
</div>

I then use the following script to refresh the "vardisplay" DIV, resulting in my included page to be reloaded:

<script>
$(document).ready(function() {
    $('#vardisplay').load('editarticle.php?bid=<?php echo $bnummer ?> #vardisplay');
    var refreshId = setInterval(function() {
        $('#vardisplay').load('editarticle.php?bid=<?php echo $bnummer ?> #vardisplay')}, 750);
   $.ajaxSetup({ cache: false });
});
</script>

The object I would want a Tipsy tooltip on (within my included page) could be something like:

<div id="TipsyMe" title="I got tipsied">
     <p>Testpiece</p>
</div>

I'm currently trying to achieve that particular tooltip by putting this script on that page, which is supposed to show "I got tipsied" in a Tipsy tooltip:

<script>
$(function() {
        $("#TipsyMe").tipsy({gravity: 's'});
    });
</script>

What ends up showing is a regular browser tooltip where jQuery is fully ignored. Again, it works fine when I remove the auto-refresh mechanism on the main page.

I'm dumbfounded at this point. I've been Googling for the past few hours without any result what-so-ever. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongmangsha7354 2011-11-14 23:24
    关注

in the tipsy doc, you can stumble upon an option called "live"

$(function() {
        $("#TipsyMe").tipsy({
            gravity: 's',
            live: true
        });
    });

shall do it. (as you seem new, accepting answer will attract people for your future answer hint hint hint :P)

be careful thou: "live tooltips do not support manual triggering." (from the doc)

EDIT: didn't see properly your code:

$(function() {
        $("div.someTotal").tipsy({
            gravity: 's',
            live: true,
            title: "I got tipsied"
        });
    });

"someTotal" is the class for all you "boxes" where you have the edit and delete icon. If you don't have such class yet, you can create one (you can name it tipsy by example) and use it ($("div.tipsy").tipsy({...

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 MCNP里如何定义多个源?
  • ¥20 双层网络上信息-疾病传播
  • ¥50 paddlepaddle pinn
  • ¥20 idea运行测试代码报错问题
  • ¥15 网络监控:网络故障告警通知
  • ¥15 django项目运行报编码错误
  • ¥15 请问这个是什么意思?
  • ¥15 STM32驱动继电器