dongling3243 2016-05-03 07:05
浏览 698

如何让2个html页面进行通信

i'm new to web tecnologies, and i'm trying to make some stuff work. I have 2 similar html pages, with the same table on them.

I have to make sure that every data inserted in the first table (editable) is replicated in the same cell of the second table (of the other HTML page). HTML code I used is really simple, I've added some style with CSS and 3 functions with JS (add, delete and modify row). I have to replicate these changes to rows too.

I'm a bit confused, I think I have to manage this thing with a server application, maybe in php, but i don't know how to start.

I've searched this site, but I didnt find anything useful, for now. How can I approach this problem? I want to learn these things, I am not asking you for having working code and easily solve the problem... Thanks to everybody in advance.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doushi3454 2016-05-03 07:10
    关注

You need to store the data somewhere (database, local storage, cookie, file, etc.), and read it when page loads. The most common way is to store the data in database.

When your page loads, get the data from the database and build the table. This is a good place you can start learning how to work with MySql database: http://www.w3schools.com/php/php_mysql_intro.asp

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 想问一下树莓派接上显示屏后出现如图所示画面,是什么问题导致的
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)
  • ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号