doujing6436 2013-12-04 20:02
浏览 300
已采纳

在后台运行脚本并从php返回其pid

I try to invoke an app inside php:

ob_start();
passthru("(cd /opt/server/TrackServer/release && ./TrackServer& ) && pidof TrackServer");
$pid = ob_get_clean();
var_dump($pid);
exit;

The goal is to run TrackServer within its path and to get it's process id so I can close it after I do some test.

When I run the command in terminal:

(cd /opt/server/TrackServer/release && nohup ./TrackServer&) && pidof TrackServer

I get correct pid returned but in php the command stops and doesn't go further, the TrackServer is started and running but I have to kill it from terminal to unblock the php script, after killing the process the php script prints the correct pid for the process I've just closed from terminal.

1. Why the command stops?

2. Is there a way to make it run in php the way I'am trying to run it (without forking to a new thread)?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douju2053 2013-12-04 20:55
    关注

EDIT: I found a working solution:

ob_start();
    passthru("/bin/bash -c 'cd /opt/server/TrackServer/release && nohup ./TrackServer&' > /dev/null 2>&1 &");
    passthru("pidof TrackServer");
    $pid = ob_get_clean();

The command was stopping because:

Run multiple exec commands at once (But wait for the last one to finish)

PHP's exec function will always wait for a response from your execution. However you can send the stdout & stderror of the process to /dev/null (on unix) and have these all the scripts executed almost instantly.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 有赏,i卡绘世画不出
  • ¥15 如何用stata画出文献中常见的安慰剂检验图
  • ¥15 c语言链表结构体数据插入
  • ¥40 使用MATLAB解答线性代数问题
  • ¥15 COCOS的问题COCOS的问题
  • ¥15 FPGA-SRIO初始化失败
  • ¥15 MapReduce实现倒排索引失败
  • ¥15 ZABBIX6.0L连接数据库报错,如何解决?(操作系统-centos)
  • ¥15 找一位技术过硬的游戏pj程序员
  • ¥15 matlab生成电测深三层曲线模型代码