duanmeng1858 2014-12-05 15:00
浏览 187
已采纳

我在哪里可以找到PHP严格标准定义

All I ever see of the PHP Strict Standards are errors reported when (ini_get('error_reporting') & E_STRICT) == true. Correcting these errors in an error driven way seems to be not optimal.

So in order to write code that is perfectly compliant with the PHP Strict Standards out of the box I would like to read what is defined in them. Where can I find the PHP Strict Standards?

All the searching I have done only leads to instructions of how to fix some arbitrary error reported by the Strict Standards, but never the Strict Standards themselves. Can anyone please provide a link?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• donh61500 2014-12-05 15:14
    关注

The only way to know where all possibilities for an E_STRICT to be emitted would be to grep the source looking for E_STRICT. Basically, look here at the master branch: http://lxr.php.net/search?q=&defs=&refs=E_STRICT&path=Zend%2F&hist=&project=PHP_TRUNK. Note that in some cases master may differ from a particular version in what E_STRICT errors are raised and when.

Of course, understanding PHP's source would be difficult without an understanding of C and some of the common internals terminology.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题