duanqiang6501
2016-02-21 04:12
浏览 22
已采纳

PHP中Bootstrap表的问题

So, I found this cool PHP script on the web called Listr. It makes your Index directories much prettier. I also noticed someone made a version specifically for Bootstrap, but opted not to use it (I don't want something over complicated, nor do I want to compile things).

So, I went along with the original Listr, added and removed a couple things to make it mobile friendly, and here is the result: So, for whatever reason, only the first line shows up properly under Name. I really don't know why; I've tried several placements of <table>, <th>, and <tr>... none of my methods seem to work.

Here is my code: http://pastebin.com/uHSJhFyq (sorry, it's minified! you'll have to unminify it to read it :/)

图片转代码服务由CSDN问答提供 功能建议

所以,我在网上找到了这个很酷的PHP脚本,名为 Listr 。 它使您的索引目录更漂亮。 我也注意到有人专门为Bootstrap制作了一个版本,但是选择不使用它(我不想要复杂的东西,也不想编译东西)。

所以,我 与最初的Listr一起使用,添加并删除了一些东西以使其适合移动设备,结果如下: 无论出于何种原因,只有第一行在名称下正确显示。 我真的不知道为什么; 我已经尝试过多次&lt; table&gt; &lt; th&gt; &lt; tr&gt; ......我的方法都没有 似乎工作。

这是我的代码: http://pastebin.com/ uHSJhFyq (对不起,它已经缩小了!你必须通过它来阅读它:/)

• 点赞
  • 写回答
  • 关注问题
  • 收藏
  • 邀请回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dsflxcfuw27742248 2016-02-21 04:34
    已采纳

Try this for the <tbody>:

<tbody>
    <?if($folder_list):?>
        <?foreach($folder_list as $item):?>
            <tr>
                <th><a href=<?=$item['name']?>/><?=$item['name']?></a></th>
                <th><?=$item['size']['num']?><?=$item['size']['str']?></th>
                <th><?=time_ago($item['mtime'])?> ago</th>
            </tr>
        <?endforeach;?>
    <?endif;?>
    <?if($file_list):?>
        <?foreach($file_list as $item):?>
            <tr>
                <th><a href=<?=$item['name']?>.<?=$item['ext']?>><?=$item['name']?>.<?=$item['ext']?></a></th>
                <th><?=$item['size']['num']?><?=$item['size']['str']?></th>
                <th><?=time_ago($item['mtime'])?> ago</th>
            </tr>
        <?endforeach;?>
    <?endif;?>
    </tbody>

点赞 打赏 评论

相关推荐 更多相似问题