donglang5157 2015-06-23 13:56
浏览 41
已采纳

为什么curlExec()的访问权限少于浏览器?

I have an application that downloads favicon files. Recently I switched from using file_get_contents to curlExec because it has a higher success rate.

However when I try and download from www.prisonexp.org , instead of sending the actual file data they send the text Forbidden. Normally, I would see a bunch of binary data converted to ASCII in this field in the test script.

I find this strange because I can just browse to the file in the browser and download it manually.

Is this valid? Or am I missing something? How are they preventing a download one way but not another. To see the test script in action go here.

Test Script

As a side, how can I detect when instead of sending binary data, a server sends a message as text? I could just check for "Forbidden" but I'm not sure if this is a standard response.

Research / Update

Download Methods

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doumu4032 2015-07-11 22:28
    关注

Things that can be done programmatically have to be throttled back or servers could become overwhelmed.

Reading the user-agent is one way this is done.

Wget might have more access as it is commonly used as a command line tool. Similarly images delivered to your client you will have access to directly.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 聚类分析或者python进行数据分析
  • ¥15 逻辑谓词和消解原理的运用
  • ¥15 三菱伺服电机按启动按钮有使能但不动作
  • ¥15 js,页面2返回页面1时定位进入的设备
  • ¥50 导入文件到网吧的电脑并且在重启之后不会被恢复
  • ¥15 (希望可以解决问题)ma和mb文件无法正常打开,打开后是空白,但是有正常内存占用,但可以在打开Maya应用程序后打开场景ma和mb格式。
  • ¥20 ML307A在使用AT命令连接EMQX平台的MQTT时被拒绝
  • ¥20 腾讯企业邮箱邮件可以恢复么