douling8772 2015-03-11 11:27
浏览 41

Firebug在Firefox上显示来自FirePHP的错误

I have problem with debugging one of my projects. Every notice/warning/error is caught by FirePHP, and set with headers to browser. I catch all those errors with enabled Firebug, and everything's showing right in console:

enter image description here

One of function of FirePHP with Firebug is to show details about those errors. And here's the problem - when i hover error with my mouse, Firefox freezes. CPU usage is very low, but memory consumption rises to 1,5-2GB. Cure is to kill FF, or wait 3-5 minutes till it suggests to kill frozen script

chrome://firephp/content/viewer/panel.js:601

enter image description here

Do anyone struggles with similar issue?

Versions:

• Firefox 36.0.1
  • Firebug 2.0.8
  • FirePHP 0.7.4

UPDATE:

Ok, so i found why is it freezing. Data sent to Firebug contains all i18n messages from my app (as i'm using SF1.0 - it is in context) - and it simply is too large to quickly parse it to viewer. I dug up into my code, and even disabling sending all context from my PHP, doesn't disable context to show up in Variable viewer.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duane2364 2015-03-11 13:30
    关注

This may not be the most elegant solution, but I would try (for a test) disabling firePHP and use instead a logging tool such as log4php and have it log your exceptions where and when they might be thrown.

Thus, if you're not doing so already.. use try and catch blocks and in the catch blocks, log your exception to a file that you'd declare in the config/instantiation of log4php.

Just a suggestion.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Matlab问题解答有两个问题
  • ¥50 Oracle Kubernetes服务器集群主节点无法访问,工作节点可以访问
  • ¥15 LCD12864中文显示
  • ¥15 在使用CH341SER.EXE时不小心把所有驱动文件删除了怎么解决
  • ¥15 gsoap生成onvif框架
  • ¥15 有关sql server business intellige安装,包括SSDT、SSMS。
  • ¥15 stm32的can接口不能收发数据
  • ¥15 目标检测算法移植到arm开发板