dqlm80253 2014-11-28 10:24
浏览 43
已采纳

xt:Commerce嵌套set categories_left和categories_right

A long time ago, I built an importer for xt:Commerce that worked fine up to v4.1. The data came from the same PIM system as before.

But now, v4.2.0 is out, and they've added a nested set for the categories. Anyways that's ok, but they've added two new columns called categories_left and categories_right - and they mess up my importer.

First of all, I really don't understand what those columns are for. My importer works and puts all stuff correctly in the database, but in the frontend, the cats style is broken. The cause is that my importer sets all cats in those two columns to 0.

If I add the cats in the backend, it works fine and the frontend style is working. It seems that these columns are incrementing themselves by 2.

categories_id   categories_left   categories_right   parent_id
1               1                 2                  0
2               3                 4                  1
3               5                 6                  1
4               7                 8                  1
5               9                 10                 1

So I implemented a func in the importer that will do exactly the same shown above. On the homepage, the frontend style is fine, but if I click on a category the style is broken again.

Could anyone explain what these two columns are for, and how to get this fixed, please?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duan4739 2014-12-05 10:26
    关注

Solution:

Got the answer by myself and built a function that loops through the whole cats. This helped me a lot: nested set "Raupe", full documentation here: wolkekraft Nested Set (german)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 公司的电脑,win10系统自带远程协助,访问家里个人电脑,提示出现内部错误,各种常规的设置都已经尝试,感觉公司对此功能进行了限制(我们是集团公司)
  • ¥15 救!ENVI5.6深度学习初始化模型报错怎么办?
  • ¥30 eclipse开启服务后,网页无法打开
  • ¥30 雷达辐射源信号参考模型
  • ¥15 html+css+js如何实现这样子的效果?
  • ¥15 STM32单片机自主设计
  • ¥15 如何在node.js中或者java中给wav格式的音频编码成sil格式呢
  • ¥15 不小心不正规的开发公司导致不给我们y码,
  • ¥15 我的代码无法在vc++中运行呀,错误很多
  • ¥50 求一个win系统下运行的可自动抓取arm64架构deb安装包和其依赖包的软件。