dongyu4863 2014-09-09 05:35
浏览 55
已采纳

Magento基于GeoIP的相同产品但价格不同?

I want GeoIP based pricing. Suppose I have a product A. The price of product A in India will be 10, but 20 in the UK. I do not want to add the same product again.

I want the same product but only price and tax changes. How can I do this?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• donglengyuan6826 2014-09-10 01:55
    关注

Magento already have this functionality. First of all you need to change the "Catalog Price Scope" from Global to Website. then you need to create 2 different websites or all the website you want to change the price. I did the same you are asking in this site... http://www.worldflowersdelivery.com/

Let me know if this can help you.

Best, GrinGo.

[edited] - How to request.

I'm going to skip a several steps to how to create a new website and all the configuration under the server you need to do and if you don't have access to the server the other way to add the information we need to setup to get a new website up and running.

So, we already setup all the server configuration to have a new website.

Step 1:

Go to System > Configuration > Catalog > Price - Catalog Price Scope change to website (be sure to under "Current Configuration Scope")

enter image description here

Step 2:

Check if you setup the same root category under the new Store created related to the new website.

enter image description hereenter image description here

Step 3:

Let configure the product after we complete al the store stuff. First of all a new tab you are going to see called websites you need to check the new website we before created. (see the img.) enter image description hereenter image description here

Step 4: Let change the price for each of the website we want, to do that change the Choose Store View and set up the store view we want to change first. For the Default Store View let change the price to $200 then save and continue editing and change the sore scope to the other store view and change the price, changed to $250.

enter image description hereenter image description here

Let me know if the steps helps you, if you need anything else just let me know.

Best, GrinGo.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 怀疑手机被监控,请问怎么解决和防止
  • ¥15 Qt下使用tcp获取数据的详细操作
  • ¥15 idea右下角设置编码是灰色的
  • ¥15 全志H618ROM新增分区
  • ¥15 在grasshopper里DrawViewportWires更改预览后,禁用电池仍然显示
  • ¥15 NAO机器人的录音程序保存问题
  • ¥15 C#读写EXCEL文件,不同编译