dtcyv3985 2014-07-17 19:52
浏览 58

通过wordpress从MS SQL Server显示数据

I have a very similar situation to the person in this posting but I want to make sure we are talking about the same thing. So, I have a potential client that wants to take his current ASP website and convert most of it to a WordPress website. He spent a lot of money and time developing this back end system which is mainly to keep track of his inventory to some great detail. The purpose for having WordPress site is he wants his employees to be able to easily update blog postings, news, and some images and perhaps galleries.

So we would rebuild his current website using WordPress but the search capabilities of the site would all be pulled from his current MS SQL server (inventory information). I am assuming that there is no plug-in for this as I'm guessing most of this would have to be customized to his current back end system. I probably know just enough about this to confuse you but for those of you who understand what I'm trying to do I would appreciate any input on how to go about accomplishing this or if this is even a viable solution.

So my question here is would this project be worth the time and effort?

Many thanks, Houston

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 无线电能传输系统MATLAB仿真问题
    • ¥50 如何用脚本实现输入法的热键设置
    • ¥20 我想使用一些网络协议或者部分协议也行,主要想实现类似于traceroute的一定步长内的路由拓扑功能
    • ¥30 深度学习,前后端连接
    • ¥15 孟德尔随机化结果不一致
    • ¥15 apm2.8飞控罗盘bad health,加速度计校准失败
    • ¥15 求解O-S方程的特征值问题给出边界层布拉休斯平行流的中性曲线