doujia1871 2014-02-14 06:19
浏览 91
已采纳

我多久可以通过PHP查询MySQL数据库[关闭]

I have a microcontroller which reads temperature from a sensor every second and serially sends it to a computer attached to it via USB. The computer has a LAMP server running on it. It takes the temperature measurements from the microcontroller and adds them to a MySQL server running on the computer. There is also a PHP file on the computer which is able to read the most recent temperature from the database and "echo" it. I have an Android app which queries the PHP file to get the temperature and update it on the screen.

Now, the question is: All of this process is happening on a local area network, so it's pretty fast. Would it be a good idea to "poll" the server every second if this was happening over the internet? How often should I ideally query the PHP file if I was doing this over the internet?

• 写回答

5条回答 默认 最新

• dourang6423 2014-02-14 06:31
    关注

It just depends.

You can query your database as often as you can, however you may meet efficiency issue.You can just write a script which just query your database and set a clock to make that script just run for sometime (30 seconds for example). You count the total query, and output the count into file.

Use this method you can test the max qps of your database with that specific query.

Normally, you should reduce the frequency of every database query, cause the database query may be the bottleneck of your script speed.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(4条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 聚类分析或者python进行数据分析
  • ¥15 如何用visual studio code实现html页面
  • ¥15 逻辑谓词和消解原理的运用
  • ¥15 三菱伺服电机按启动按钮有使能但不动作
  • ¥15 js,页面2返回页面1时定位进入的设备
  • ¥50 导入文件到网吧的电脑并且在重启之后不会被恢复
  • ¥15 (希望可以解决问题)ma和mb文件无法正常打开,打开后是空白,但是有正常内存占用,但可以在打开Maya应用程序后打开场景ma和mb格式。