duanna5749 2014-02-03 17:33
浏览 43
已采纳

PHP和SQL带来了不同的结果

I'm trying to read a list of items from a CSV file, compare it with the items in my database, and generate a newly one with the ones not in my base. From the CSV with thousand results, only 26 were not in db. However, the first item in my new CSV is present in my database, meaning it's a false positive. Only the first item is wrong, all the others are fine (I've queried them all).

Here is my code:

<?php 
   function generate_diff_csv() {

$conn = new mysqli("localhost","rcpp","*********", "items");      
   $key_ref = fopen("INV14.csv", "r");
   $not_in = fopen("not_in.csv","w");

[...]

fclose($key_ref);

$keys = array();    
    foreach ($custom1 as $custom) {
        $trimmed_custom = trim($custom);
        $result = $conn->query("SELECT custom1 FROM products WHERE custom1 = '{$trimmed_custom}'");

if($result->num_rows == 0) {
            $keys[] = array("key" => $trimmed_custom); 
            echo "adicionado ao csv... 
";
        }
    }

foreach($keys as $key) {           
        fputcsv($not_in, $key);
    }

fclose($not_in);
    $conn->close();

}

generate_diff_csv();

To be sure I had everything right, I created a temporary table with the data I needed to compare. When I query it with an SQL, I get the 25 results. Putting them (PHP x SQL) side-by-side in a file, only the first is not a match, meaning it is really the only wrong result.

SELECT ref FROM refs WHERE ref NOT IN (SELECT custom1 FROM products);

Why is that? Why PHP returns the 1st key on my query?

The PHP is being executed from the command line, PHP 5.4.12 (Windows). I haven't tested on the Linux production environment, but I don't believe this would be a platform specific issue.

Thank you in advance.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dow46218 2014-02-04 13:57
    关注

I've solved the problem. And it was a platform problem, but not related with PHP (I think).

I was running the script through cmd, not Powershell, and the first item was getting an additional UTF BOM header on the first character. My fault was to not pay attention to the first output, thinking it was just cmd pritting some rubbish characters. But when I used var_dump($custom1), I could see that those characters were being put inside the variable and trim wasn't cleaning it.

The solution was to remove BOM from CSV input file.

Link reference (for the BOM character issue): https://superuser.com/questions/601282/is-not-recognized-as-an-internal-or-external-command --- first answer explains why 'cmd' outputs those characters.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 有人能用聚类分析帮我分析一下文本内容嘛
  • ¥15 请问Lammps做复合材料拉伸模拟,应力应变曲线问题
  • ¥30 python代码,帮调试
  • ¥15 #MATLAB仿真#车辆换道路径规划
  • ¥15 java 操作 elasticsearch 8.1 实现 索引的重建
  • ¥15 数据可视化Python
  • ¥15 要给毕业设计添加扫码登录的功能!!有偿