duanpu1064 2014-02-03 18:11
浏览 82
已采纳

将参数传递给通过HMVC调用的Kohana 3.3控制器的正确方法是什么?

I am trying to use Kohana 3.3 HMVC approach. I have created a view and a controller for generating a segment of a page (meant to be integrated into the actual web page by another controller and to be never accessed through HTTP from outside a controller) filled with data records retrieved through ORM. What I need is to pass some data (records selection criteria) from the top controller through the middle controller to the ORM model. Altering GET/POST data as suggested here seems wacky (as it is going to alter the whole application state rather than of the target controller as far as I understand) (but perhaps it is considered okay in the PHP world, I don't know (I am coming from the strict C++/C#/Java/Scala world), let me know if so). Is there a better way?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douna1941 2014-02-03 20:23
    关注

The HMVC approach works just like a normal request except that it has its own instance of the request class. From the HMVC sub request you can access the parent request object by loading the initial request.

$parent_request_query = $this->request->initial()->query();

You can also access the current request.

$current_request_query = $this->request->current()->query();

You could also just pass parameters.

$params = array(
          'passing' => 'data' 
     );
     echo Request::factory('controller/action')->query($params)->execute()->body()

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器
  • ¥15 电脑桌面设定一个区域禁止鼠标操作
  • ¥15 求NPF226060磁芯的详细资料
  • ¥15 使用R语言marginaleffects包进行边际效应图绘制
  • ¥20 usb设备兼容性问题