douge3830 2013-12-02 16:55
浏览 441

安装wkhtmltopdf在Windows 8上生成大量的pdf文件

Good day,

Is it possible to use wkhtmltopdf on laravel 4 using windows 8?? if it is, can you please help me to do that.

I was trying to generate a bunch of pdf files on my laravel 4 application, this is for the inventory items to be printed, I tried to use the dompdf, and it was very easy to use but when it comes to generating alot of pdf files (10pages+, full text just for testing) its kinda slow and consumes higher cpu usage, so I was thinking to switch on wkhtmltopdf because according to some reviews its much more efficient for generating a lot of pdf files and thats what Im needed on my application.

I tried to follow the installation direction on packalyst.com but when i run, it gives me a

proc_open(): CreateProcess failed, error code - 193

I think its because im using windows 8 and not linux.

Its better if you can suggest a better solution,

Thank you very much for your help! it is much appreciated.

-Melvn

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanjiebian6712 2014-03-25 16:10
    关注

I know this might not be the answer you're looking for, but I develop a web application which uses wkhtmltopdf, and my primary development is in windows. The way I am doing so is however simply by emulating Linux. I have used PuPHPet to put together a simple vagrant configuration, and then I use Vagrant combined with Virtualbox to make it easy to deploy my linux virtual machine on any windows machine I am doing development on.

Specifically, I needed to add the package "libxrender1" to ensure that wkhtmltopdf would have the library it required to function in my VM.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求帮我调试一下freefem代码
  • ¥15 R语言Rstudio突然无法启动
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:提取2个图像的变量作为另外一个图像像元的移动量,计算新的位置创建新的图像并提取第二个图像的变量到新的图像
  • ¥15 改算法,照着压缩包里边,参考其他代码封装的格式 写到main函数里
  • ¥15 用windows做服务的同志有吗
  • ¥60 求一个简单的网页(标签-安全|关键词-上传)
  • ¥35 lstm时间序列共享单车预测,loss值优化,参数优化算法
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?