dongtazu3080 2014-04-28 18:25 采纳率: 100%
浏览 80
已采纳

安全地允许PHP对系统文件的读写访问

I have not been able to find solid information on preferred (best practices) and/or secure methods to allow php to access config or other types of files on a linux server not contained in the public web directory or owned by the apache user so I'm hoping to find some answers here.

I am a fairly competent PHP programmer but am increasingly tasked with writing web applications (most of which are not publicly accessible via the web however) that require updating, changing or adding to config files or files generated by some service or application on the server.

For instance, I need to create a web interface that will view, add or remove entries from a /etc/mail/spamassassin/white-list.cf file owned by root.

Another scenario is that I need php to parse mime messages in /var/vmail that are owned by user vmail.

These are just a couple examples, there will be other files in locations owned by other processes/users. How can I write PHP applications that securely access and manipulate these files without opening security risks?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douxian4323 2014-04-29 12:19
    关注

If I were needing to implement something like this, I would probably look at using something like sudo to fine-tune permissions. I'm not a Linux CLI expert, so I'm sure there are issues that I haven't taken into account when typing this out.

I would probably determine what tasks need to be done, and would write a separate script for each task that needs to be completed. Using sudo, I'd assign the necessary level of permissions for that script only.

Obviously, as the number of tasks increase, so would the complexity and the amount of work involved. I'm not sure how this would affect you at the moment.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
  • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog