douke7274 2016-01-29 23:43
浏览 57
已采纳

动态ajax / php选择标签

Good evening, I got a small issue with my dynamic select thing like already said in the title. My goal is to reach the following result: If someone selects an instrument from the first select tag, the other tag called "Besetzung" should filter a list of users who play the selected instrument, for the second select tag like shown in the screenshot (Instrument = instrument; E-Bass = electric bass; Besetzung = occupation; Offen = open)

This works fine so far. But my problem is, that i got like 3 to 10 of these blue boxes (screenshot). You can add these boxes manually over a button. And every single box should contain these "individual" select tags... So i need something like a unique ID for each select tag, each time a box is added. So this is my function for the dynamic selection so far:

function fetch_select(val)
{
    $.ajax({
     url: 'get_data.php',
     type: 'POST',
     data: {
        get_option:val.value
     },
     success: function (response) {
       document.getElementById("studentSelect").innerHTML=response; 
     }
  });
}

If the function succeeds the element with the ID "studentSelect" is changed. But what I need is something like an array or so, which is used in my html, php and ajax to change every single element... I got no idea how to give every single select tag a unique ID because the number of tags will change while someone is using the website.

I hope you understood what I mean, was a bit difficult to explain for me. Thanks for any help in advance.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanlu4371 2016-01-29 23:56
    关注

What you would normally do is use a common class for all elements involved.

Then within the change events you can get the specific instance of the select class that was changed and use that to traverse to the corresponding other select to poplulate

Repeating structure

<div class="row">
       <select class="select-1"></select>
       <select class="select-2"></select>
    </div>

JS

$(document).on('change', '.select-1', function(){
       // traverse to closest row, then look within that row for matching select
       var $otherSelect = $(this).closest('.row').find('.select-2');
        $otherSelect.load('get_data.php', {get_option: this.value})
                .fail(function(){ alert('Oops something went wrong')});
    });

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 msix packaging tool打包问题
  • ¥15 finalshell节点的搭建代码和那个端口代码教程
  • ¥15 用hfss做微带贴片阵列天线的时候分析设置有问题
  • ¥50 我撰写的python爬虫爬不了 要爬的网址有反爬机制
  • ¥15 Centos / PETSc / PETGEM