duanhuan1147 2015-11-04 02:49
浏览 62
已采纳

内部服务器错误 - CPanel托管

I'm very new and have never hosted a website before. I'm using cPanel and have a php website I've developed using XAMPP. I'm very confused as to how to use cPanel and how to upload my website to work as it did on XAMPP.

I uploaded all my files and folders using File Manager within the public_html folder. I selected the preview website option on the home screen and received a 500 Internal Server Error that stated:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@previewmywebsitenow.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.26 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.26 OpenSSL/1.0.0-fips mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at www.previewmywebsitenow.com Port 80

I tried to look up the meaning, but I wasn't sure of how to fix my mistake. Did I upload everything the way I was supposed to? Also, if this is an error not occurred from my upload, how do I find the files or do the procedure I need to in order to fix this?

I appreciate any sort of explanation or instruction on how to continue this. I'm very new and please forgive my ignorance.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dq804806 2015-11-04 02:56
    关注

cPanel is by the friendliest platform for hosting and is very welcoming for those who don't have huge experience in hosting. So, it won't get easier than that!

Now about the Internal Server Error that you're getting. Are you using Joomla or WordPress? If yes, you will need to change the configuration.php or the wp-config.php file respectively to accommodate the server. You will also need to create the database (and the database's users) on the web server using the MySQL Database tool in cPanel and then by exporting your actual database from XAMPP and then importing it there (you can do the import process using phpMyAdmin, after creating the database in cPanel).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 matlab有限元法求解梁带有若干弹簧质量系统的固有频率
  • ¥15 找一个网络防御专家,外包的
  • ¥100 能不能让两张不同的图片md5值一样,(有尝)
  • ¥15 informer代码训练自己的数据集,改参数怎么改
  • ¥15 请看一下,学校实验要求,我需要具体代码
  • ¥50 pc微信3.6.0.18不能登陆 有偿解决问题
  • ¥20 MATLAB绘制两隐函数曲面的交线
  • ¥15 求TYPCE母转母转接头24PIN线路板图