编程介的小学生 2019-09-28 21:59 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 149

zz's Mysterious Present 怎么来做

Problem Description
There are m people in n cities, and they all want to attend the party which hold by zz. They set out at the same time, and they all will choose the best way they think, but due to someone take a ride, someone drive, and someone take a taxi, they have different speed. Can you find out who will get zz's mysterious present? The first one get the party will get the present . If there are several people get at the same time, the one who stay in the city which is farther from the city where is zz at begin will get the present. If there are several people get at the same time and the distance from the city he is at begin to the city where zz is, the one who has the larger number will get the present.

Input
The first line: three integers n, m and k. m is the total number of the people, and n is the total number of cities, and k is the number of the way.(0<n<=300, 0<m<=n, 0<k<5000)
The second line to the (k+1)th line: three integers a, b and c. There is a way from a to b, and the length of the way is c.(0<a,b<=n, 0<c<=100)
The (k+2)th line: one integer p(0<p<=n), p is the city where zz is.
The (k+3)th line: m integers. the ith people is at the place p[i] at begin.(0<p[i]<=n)
The (k+4)th line: m integers. the speed of the ith people is speed[i];(0<speed[i]<=100)
All the ways are directed.

Output
For each case, output the one who get the present in one line. If no one can get the present, output "No one".

Sample Input
3 1 3
1 2 2
1 3 3
2 3 1

Sample Output

• 写回答

0条回答

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
    • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
    • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
    • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
    • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
    • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
    • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
    • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
    • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
    • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮