drodsh7940 2015-07-24 18:10
浏览 37
已采纳

在子域上安装Silverstripe 3.1

First time asking a question here but I'm really stuck. Basically I'm trying to install a Silverstripe 3.1 cms on a subdomain as a development site, on my main domain I already have a Silverstripe 2.4 site running.

The first thing that comes up is this error, "development" is the subdomain folder.

Warning: require_once(framework/dev/install/DatabaseConfigurationHelper.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/usr/public_html/subdomain/framework/dev/install/install.php5 on line 39

I check if the file is there and it is, then I check if the filepath is wrong because the file that is calling require_once has a full path from home/ but that can't be it because I've been able to install Silverstripe on my localhost.

I google redirecting (I've had no experience with it before) and find stuff on htaccess related to Silverstripe but none were problems that I was having, i.e. there are .htaccess files in main directory and subdomain. Not too sure if they're conflicting but I have tried RewriteEngine Off on my subdomain. I mostly leave the default Silverstripe .htaccess files as they are.

Even declaring different suPHP_ConfigPath's i.e. main website: home/usr/public_html/ subdomain: home/usr/public_html/subdomain

At this point I look back at the error and try hacking the require_once filepath, changing it to $_SERVER["DOCUMENT_ROOT"] . '/framework/dev/install/DatabaseConfigurationHelper.php

It mostly works but the requirements check page is void of css and any fails to GET any images

I am able to check all the requirements though passing everything but the File Permissions check: "Does the webserver know where files are stored?" failed. Showing me the filepath it tried being the absolute path of a file prepended with the path to the subdomain. Looking at the code my hack was never intended to work.

Did I miss something? I'm not very knowledgeable with servers but I've done everything I can think of, is there anything I can do?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doudi8525 2015-07-27 05:51
    关注

Hey thanks for your suggestion but I think it was meant for addon domains? I only wanted a subdomain for testing purposes.

What I ended up doing was to avoid installing Silverstripe on the server and instead install it on my laptop and then upload that to the server. It worked fine after copying the appropriate database and fixing Silverstripe's BaseURL to '/'

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码