dpbrrczhlwbv849228 2015-06-16 14:41
浏览 95
已采纳

从Joomla迁移到Yii2

I'm trying to convince my friend and my customer instead to move from Joomla legacy 1.5 to Joomla 3.4, that it would be better to move to Yii2. Site have ALOT of custom logic, custom created components, custom rules different types of users, just all in one, more than 80% of important parts of site is based on custom rules. Other problems I found with joomla is object based programming. when we come to complex systems with more inherited objects it becomes such a mess with files, basically I would need to create set of rules by which I will organize so many models. To create Joomla library would be fine, but then, why would need a joomla? Also objects are mess in current site, there are gods objects, design of mysql database is really messed up, multiplicated fields, deprecated fields, etc. and some parts of site are hard coded and very complicated.

Do you think there is any reason why I might be wrong about moving, except time to do it and admin experience of Joomla?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dtwr2012 2015-06-19 00:12
    关注

As I asked for my project, I later found answer by myself. This project that is explained would be easily defined as Web Application and not only Web site, better relation between these two is already answered here:

What's the difference between a web site and a web application?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_application

Declaration "If some site is Web application" is mostly based on opinion, while my explanation of project pushes it to far end to Web Application. While Joomla is somewhere in the middle to support both with ease, yii2 is constructed as base for web applications.

So why is better to stick with Joomla.

1. Articles - There is article system created as 'ready to use' which is good for static pages like blog or some similar stuff, which almost all web sites needs it.
    2. Time - Cost. Really it might take time to get over, but still I don't know how much until I redesign it.
    3. Admin Expirience - might be wrong about this since with Framework programmer can create admin for only what customer really needs.
    4. Click&Install - I'm really reconsidering to mark as advantage when comes to some big applications. Customers tend to install alot of components/modules/plugins that makes web app working every day worse and worse.

As scaisedge said in his answer there are few benefits of using Joomla versus Yii2 in such projects since level of customization of code is high and seems that any other development comes in favor of Yii2/any framework based on same idea. This can be applied to any other similar project.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 想问一下stata17中这段代码哪里有问题呀
  • ¥15 flink cdc无法实时同步mysql数据
  • ¥100 有人会搭建GPT-J-6B框架吗?有偿
  • ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
  • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app