dongti8535 2011-09-21 18:00
浏览 39
已采纳

使用绝对位置游标的PDO pgsql获取失败

I am trying to implement a paging feature using PDO's ability to create cursors.

Currently, my code looks a bit like this (very complicated, I know that):

$pdo = new PDO();
$pdo->setAttribute(PDO::ATTR_CURSOR, PDO::CURSOR_SCROLL);
// prepared select-query omitted
$pdoStatement = $pdo->execute();

$start_index = MAX_THINGS_PER_PAGE * $current_page - MAX_THINGS_PER_PAGE;
$stop_index = MAX_THINGS_PER_PAGE * $current_page;
$row_count = $this->statement->rowCount(); // works for the PgSQL driver
$index = $start_index;
while (($row_count > 0) && ($index < $stop_index))
{
    // try-catch block omitted
    $values[] = $this->statement->fetch(PDO::FETCH_ASSOC, PDO::FETCH_ORI_ABS, $index);

--$row_count;
    ++$index;
}

However, seemingly, no matter what $start_index is, the query only fetches the first 10 (which is the value of MAX_THINGS_PER_PAGE) rows of the resultset. Always.

Probably I am doing something wrong, but the art of using cursors for pagination seems to be somewhat arcane and underdocumented...

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanfei1975 2011-11-01 05:10
    关注

I just ran into this problem today. PDOStatement::rowCount() does not work for SELECT on some databases. From PDOStatement::rowCount:

If the last SQL statement executed by the associated PDOStatement was a SELECT statement, some databases may return the number of rows returned by that statement. However, this behaviour is not guaranteed for all databases and should not be relied on for portable applications.

It took me quite a bit to realize this, as I thought that it was a problem with using cursors.

This is the approach I took: Replace the use of PDOStatement::rowCount() with the following:

<?php
    $row_count = count($stmt->fetchAll());
    ?>

It is not efficient memory-wise, but this is what many databases do to calculate the total number of rows anyway.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 #MATLAB仿真#车辆换道路径规划
  • ¥15 java 操作 elasticsearch 8.1 实现 索引的重建
  • ¥15 数据可视化Python
  • ¥15 要给毕业设计添加扫码登录的功能!!有偿
  • ¥15 kafka 分区副本增加会导致消息丢失或者不可用吗?
  • ¥15 微信公众号自制会员卡没有收款渠道啊
  • ¥100 Jenkins自动化部署—悬赏100元
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:求帮写python代码