dswm97353 2016-08-22 13:28
浏览 239
已采纳

如何更改sql查询框的phpmyadmin字体大小?

I'm using phpmyadmin 5.5.42

If i click on the SQL tab, or if i click on a database > table name and look at the SQL query it is written in a courier-like font at a far smaller size than the surrounding text. Similarly if I click edit inline, the font size is very small.

I'm trying to make a course using screenshots etc, so making the SQL query as large as possible is really important. I know how to make the font as a whole bigger, either through my browser or in phpmyadmin, but that doesn't help as the problem is the relative size of the SQL text and the surrounding text.

I've found this: Increase font size of SQL query box

I don't have a theme_right.css.php in my phpmyadmin > themes > originals > css folder. The likeliest candidate is common.css.php but changing stuff here has had no effect at all. There is also printview.css and navigation.css.php which i haven't tried but don't seem likely.

My text editor suggests my page is actually using phpmyadmin > phpmyadmin.css.php but this has no CSS in it, just a load of php pulling in other files and presumably talking to the database.

Does anyone know how to modify the appearance of SQL query in the Browse and SQL tabs in phpmyadmin 5.5.42?

Thanks Emma

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dtio35880438 2016-08-22 14:25
    关注

Try add font-size for

.CodeMirror pre
    .CodeMirror textarea

directly in phpmyadmin.css.php, after "?>"

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求chat4.0解答一道线性规划题,用lingo编程运行,第一问要求写出数学模型和lingo语言编程模型,第二问第三问解答就行,我的ddl要到了谁来求了
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥15 maple软件,用solve求反函数出现rootof,怎么办?
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题
  • ¥15 Visual Studio问题
  • ¥20 求一个html代码,有偿
  • ¥100 关于使用MATLAB中copularnd函数的问题
  • ¥20 在虚拟机的pycharm上
  • ¥15 jupyterthemes 设置完毕后没有效果