douchuanchai2793 2012-04-10 21:51
浏览 55
已采纳

PHP:mysql查询给出一个布尔值

<?php
class Page {
    function getPage($urlOfPage){
        $result = mysql_query('SELECT category, title FROM rs-planet WHERE url = "'.  mysql_real_escape_string($urlOfPage));
        if(mysql_num_rows($result) === 0){
            header('HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found');
            exit;
        }
        else{
            return $page[] = mysql_fetch_array($result);
        }
    }
}

?>

And I have this errors:

Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocss-planet\classes\page.php on line 6

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocss-planet\classes\page.php on line 11 And I don't see the problem...

And if I do var_dump @ $result I get a boolean. (If it's founded @ the db it gives true, if it isn't it gives me false.)

PS. Sorry for my bad English, my main language is Dutch.

EDIT: var_dump(mysql_error) =

string(152) "You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '"index' at line 1"

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dousi1961 2012-04-10 21:53
    关注

mysql_query returns false if the query cannot be executed (i.e. bad syntax). Try surrounding rs-planet with backticks:

$result = mysql_query('SELECT category, title FROM `rs-planet` WHERE url = "'.  mysql_real_escape_string($urlOfPage) . '"');

I'm thinking the - in the table name is screwing up the syntax.

EDIT: Also, PDO makes it much easier to debug these issues since you don't need to use mysql_error() to get the error message - it's included in the Exception thrown by PDO. http://php.net/manual/en/book.pdo.php

SECOND EDIT: Actually the problem is likely the missing quote. Fixed my code, but see the other answers...

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 安卓adb backup备份应用数据失败
  • ¥15 eclipse运行项目时遇到的问题
  • ¥15 关于#c##的问题:最近需要用CAT工具Trados进行一些开发
  • ¥15 南大pa1 小游戏没有界面,并且报了如下错误,尝试过换显卡驱动,但是好像不行
  • ¥15 没有证书,nginx怎么反向代理到只能接受https的公网网站
  • ¥50 成都蓉城足球俱乐部小程序抢票
  • ¥15 yolov7训练自己的数据集
  • ¥15 esp8266与51单片机连接问题(标签-单片机|关键词-串口)(相关搜索:51单片机|单片机|测试代码)
  • ¥15 电力市场出清matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题
  • ¥30 ros小车路径规划实现不了,如何解决?(操作系统-ubuntu)