douwei2825 2010-10-20 13:16
浏览 43
已采纳

Windows 7:IIS 7.5 w / PHP和MySQL或Apache w / PHP和MySQL?

I just got my self a new laptop, it runs on windows 7 and i am in deliberation what dev environment to set up.

I have most of my life used wamp set up, on windows machines for local dev environments. Here i recently installed IIS and it looks very convenient to set up sites and so on and so forth.

So I am thinking of installing php and mysql and runing local dev environment via IIS. The question is as I am fairly new to IIS. Are there any draw backs to running php/mysql via IIS in local dev environment. What are my limitations, will running php/mysql create any limitations if any that will hinder development and might effect deployment.

Back in a day i had some exposure to ISS with php running on server, it was long time ago, but php was not completely supported and some dev issues arose.

Thank you guys for any input. Greatly appreciated.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dongli1887 2010-10-20 13:25
    关注

I personally believe that apache on windows is still a better solution to develop PHP. Reasons:

• much more documentation about the interaction between PHP and apache (for example url rewriting, proxying, etc...)
    • apache is the de-facto standard for PHP, so if you plan to deploy to apache later, you will face less potential problems due to platform differences (also regarding the rare subtle bugs which can plague ported software)
    • I find it easier to get meaningful error messages out of apache than from IIS

I try to install the same PHP and Apache versions I will be deploying to, so the chances to have differences is minimal...

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 蓝牙耳机怎么查看日志
  • ¥15 Fluent齿轮搅油
  • ¥15 八爪鱼爬数据为什么自己停了
  • ¥15 交替优化波束形成和ris反射角使保密速率最大化
  • ¥15 树莓派与pix飞控通信
  • ¥15 自动转发微信群信息到另外一个微信群
  • ¥15 outlook无法配置成功