douyalin2258 2010-08-25 21:47
浏览 22
已采纳

php脚本运行时输出内容

So I just created a script to resize a whole bunch of images. Is there anyway to have there be output as its running through the loop?

Basically I have like 400 photos in photo db table. Its gathering a list of all these photos, then looping through each one and resizing it 3 times. (large,medium,small version).

Right now on each loop I am echoing that images results, but I dont see the results untill EVERYTHING is done. So like 10 minutes later, I will get output. I added this set_time_limit(0); to make sure it doesnt time out.

**EDIT ** It looks like every so often the script actually updates to the browser, maybe every 30 seconds?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• drv16821 2010-08-25 21:50
    关注

You can use flush() or ob_flush() to tell the script to send something back to the client after you do an echo().

BUT - you never really have complete control over it, the web server does, so the web server may not cooperate depending on how its configured. For example, if you have the server doing gzip rather than using PHP's gzip features, the web server may still buffer the output.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Windows server update services
  • ¥15 关于#c语言#的问题:我现在在做一个墨水屏设计,2.9英寸的小屏怎么换4.2英寸大屏
  • ¥15 模糊pid与pid仿真结果几乎一样
  • ¥15 java的GUI的运用
  • ¥15 Web.config连不上数据库
  • ¥15 我想付费需要AKM公司DSP开发资料及相关开发。
  • ¥15 怎么配置广告联盟瀑布流
  • ¥15 Rstudio 保存代码闪退
  • ¥20 win系统的PYQT程序生成的数据如何放入云服务器阿里云window版?
  • ¥50 invest生境质量模块