dph6308
2015-12-10 15:57
浏览 171
已采纳

找不到bison.exe在VS15中编译PHP7

Attempting to compile PHP in Windows with Visual Studio 15 (community edition) results in

Checking for bison.exe ... <not found>

All I'm after is a version of php_pdo_sqlite.dll that includes the soundex() function. See this for the PHP 5 method I used.

I do know that VS Code is insufficient, and that installing VS 15 community does not add the path to cl.exe. Because I only need to go through this exercise to get the dll I am grossly unfamiliar with Visual Studio. Where is bison.exe? [And yes, I know that soundex() is in pdo_sqlite in *nix.]

图片转代码服务由CSDN问答提供 功能建议

尝试使用Visual Studio 15(社区版)在Windows中编译PHP会导致

检查bison.exe ...&lt; not found&gt;

我所追求的是php_pdo_sqlite.dll的一个版本,其中包含< code> soundex()函数。 有关我使用的PHP 5方法,请参见

我知道VS代码不足,并且安装VS 15社区不会添加 cl.exe 的路径。 因为我只需要通过这个练习来获取dll,我对Visual Studio非常不熟悉。 bison.exe 在哪里? [是的,我知道 soundex()在* nix的pdo_sqlite中。]

• 写回答
  • 关注问题
  • 收藏
  • 邀请回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dotibrb048760 2015-12-10 16:07
    已采纳

Are you looking for this fellow? It's a parser generator (in case you didn't know) built for windows platform. You'll have to install the binary somewhere in your PATH, so that VS could find it.

已采纳该答案
    打赏 评论
  • duanfu6160 2016-05-16 22:26

It's possible that bison.exe (or the related files) is not on your system. In that case @Dmitry (and others') suggestion is correct. However, another fix is to launch the Developer Command Prompt in VS15 and be sure to run {rootdir}\bin\phpsdk_setvars.bat before you run configure. This solved my issue.

打赏 评论

相关推荐 更多相似问题