douju6752 2014-03-06 19:27
浏览 412
已采纳

PayPal权限API - 返回给return_url的内容是什么?

I realize this is a simple question, but I have read all the documentation and can't find the answer. When you do a PayPal Permissions API call, it redirects back to the return_url you provided. At this point, the directions say,

Set up your request and call the GetAccessToken API operation.

Specify the request token in the token field.
Specify the verification code in the verifier field.

However, it does not say how it is you receive the request token and verification code. I assume that I can get them from $_GET. Older information on the internet lists $_GET['token'] but not anything for the verification code, so I don't trust that information to still be up-to-date.

In short, what are the keys in $_GET for the request token and the verification code?

EDIT

I have already tried finding out this information using the sandbox, but on the landing page at PayPal, I get, "Oops! We're sorry, your transaction has timed out. Please retry your transaction." There is no way for me to trigger the final step of the process.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douwenan9849 2014-03-12 13:34
    关注

The return URL should have request_token and verification_code, in the URL query string, and these are the keys for $_GET. For GetAccessToken you use the value from request_token as the token parameter, and verification_code value as the verifier parameter.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 delta降尺度计算的一些细节,有偿
  • ¥15 Arduino红外遥控代码有问题
  • ¥15 数值计算离散正交多项式
  • ¥30 数值计算均差系数编程
  • ¥15 redis-full-check比较 两个集群的数据出错
  • ¥15 Matlab编程问题
  • ¥15 训练的多模态特征融合模型准确度很低怎么办
  • ¥15 kylin启动报错log4j类冲突