doushichi3678 2012-11-21 01:00
浏览 191
已采纳

通过URL或POST变量传递值?

I'm implementing a message system (private messaging, if you will) and I'd like to be able to display the list of messages a user has by a text link so I don't need a button to open it. The message_id (unique value in the databse) would be passed through the URL. (something like www.example.com/message/view/16).Assuming I check to make sure the session of the userid matches the userid that the message is sent to, is this OK? To make it safer I could just append a random number and set that as as session, and then just check for that upon viewing.

Should I forget this idea and just stick with a submit button to view the message?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douzhan2027 2012-11-21 01:02
    关注

A POST request would not provide any more safety than a GET request: any half-decent web debugging tool can forge POST requests. You should simply never trust user-input data. Always double-check authorizations for safety!

That said, GET request semantics match what you're trying to do here.

The HTTP standard says that a GET request should be repeatable without any non-trivial consequence. For instance, it's adequate to view data with a GET request (and possibly do small things like incrementing a counter, since these are pretty trivial consequences). In fact, GETand HEAD are the two request methods that are considered "safe".

On the other hand, POST requests are expected to have non-trivial consequences, like sending a message or placing an order. Stuff that you don't want to perform twice accidentally. Most browsers these days also respect this by warning users when reloading a page would cause a POST request to be performed again.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 使用ue5插件narrative时如何切换关卡也保存叙事任务记录
  • ¥20 软件测试决策法疑问求解答
  • ¥15 win11 23H2删除推荐的项目,支持注册表等
  • ¥15 matlab 用yalmip搭建模型,cplex求解,线性化处理的方法
  • ¥15 qt6.6.3 基于百度云的语音识别 不会改
  • ¥15 关于#目标检测#的问题:大概就是类似后台自动检测某下架商品的库存,在他监测到该商品上架并且可以购买的瞬间点击立即购买下单
  • ¥15 神经网络怎么把隐含层变量融合到损失函数中?