doubi6669 2017-09-30 08:08
浏览 29
已采纳

Prestashop 1.7产品每页下拉列表类别

I am looking through Prestashop 1.7 and i want to overide the controller responsible for Products Listing ( aka Category Archive ). I am using the official Prestashop starter theme and i want to override the controller in order to get some more data to the sort-order.tpl

<div class="products-sort-order">
  <span>{if isset($listing.sort_selected)}{$listing.sort_selected}{else}{l s='Sort by:' d='Shop.Theme.Global'}{/if}</span>
  {foreach from=$sort_orders item=sort_order}
    <a
      class="{['current' => $sort_order.current, 'js-search-link' => true]|classnames}"
      href="{$sort_order.url}"
      rel="nofollow"
    >
      {$sort_order.label}
    </a>
  {/foreach}
</div>

In the above snippet there is a sort_order variable , part of a $listing variable comming from products-top.tpl

<div id="js-product-list-top" class="products-selection">
  {if $listing.pagination.total_items|count > 1}
    <p>{l s='There are %product_count% products.' d='Shop.Theme.Catalog' sprintf=['%product_count%' => $listing.pagination.total_items|count]}</p>
  {elseif $listing.pagination.total_items > 0}
    <p>{l s='There is 1 product.' d='Shop.Theme.Catalog'}</p>
  {/if}

{block name='sort_by'}
    {include file='catalog/_partials/sort-orders.tpl' sort_orders=$listing.sort_orders}
  {/block}

{block name='pagination_summary'}
    {l s='Showing %from%-%to% of %total% item(s)' d='Shop.Theme.Catalog' sprintf=[
    '%from%' => $listing.pagination.items_shown_from ,
    '%to%' => $listing.pagination.items_shown_to,
    '%total%' => $listing.pagination.total_items
    ]}
  {/block}
</div>

My goal is to override the responsible controller in order to generate some links to alter the resultsPerPage just like the $sort_order changes the listing order passing some parameters to the url. The problem is that althought i've search nearly all controllers , i did not find the one passing those data to the tpl. Due to the lack of proper documentation i am asking for a bit of "where-is-that" information from a more experienced dev Thanks in advance

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douhao6557 2017-09-30 08:58
    关注

First, create an override for classes/controller/ProductListingFrontController.php

and change line 279:

$resultsPerPage <= 0 || $resultsPerPage > 36

to (for example..)

$resultsPerPage <= 0 || $resultsPerPage > 100

100 in this example is the max number of items you want per page. You can also choose more or less, depending what you want. Now let's alter your .tpl

In your theme, go to themes/yourtheme/templates/catalog/_partials/sort-orders.tpl

On the top of the page (right underneath the licence) add this to assign the variables:

{if !empty($smarty.get.order)}
            {capture assign='ordering'}order={$smarty.get.order}&amp;{/capture}
        {else}
            {assign var='ordering' value=''}
        {/if}

{if !empty($smarty.get.resultsPerPage)}
            {assign var='results_per_page' value=$smarty.get.resultsPerPage}
        {else}
            {assign var='results_per_page' value=25}
        {/if}

And now, right underneath, add this code:

<div class="col-md-3">
      <label style="float:left;margin-right: 15px" class="form-control-label hidden-sm-down sort-label">{l s='Products per page:'}</label>
      <div style="float:left;" class="sort-select dropdown js-dropdown">
        <a class="custom-select select-title" rel="nofollow" data-toggle="dropdown" aria-haspopup="true" aria-expanded="false">
            {$results_per_page}
        </a>
        <div class="dropdown-menu">
          <a rel="nofollow" href="?{$ordering}resultsPerPage=25" class="dropdown-item js-search-link">
            </a>
          <a rel="nofollow" href="?{$ordering}resultsPerPage=50" class="dropdown-item js-search-link">
            </a>
          <a rel="nofollow" href="?{$ordering}resultsPerPage=75" class="dropdown-item js-search-link">
            </a>
          <a rel="nofollow" href="?{$ordering}resultsPerPage=100" class="dropdown-item js-search-link">
            </a>
        </div>
      </div>
    </div>

You might need to change the layout (or the number of items, or the max results per page...) but you'll be good to go :)

If you're going to change the number of items (in the dropdown) for example, just change:

<a rel="nofollow" href="?{$ordering}resultsPerPage=25"

to

<a rel="nofollow" href="?{$ordering}resultsPerPage=40"

To adjust the amount of products per page.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 矩阵加法的规则是两个矩阵中对应位置的数的绝对值进行加和
  • ¥15 活动选择题。最多可以参加几个项目?
  • ¥15 飞机曲面部件如机翼,壁板等具体的孔位模型
  • ¥15 vs2019中数据导出问题
  • ¥20 云服务Linux系统TCP-MSS值修改?
  • ¥20 关于#单片机#的问题:项目:使用模拟iic与ov2640通讯环境:F407问题:读取的ID号总是0xff,自己调了调发现在读从机数据时,SDA线上并未有信号变化(语言-c语言)
  • ¥20 怎么在stm32门禁成品上增加查询记录功能
  • ¥15 Source insight编写代码后使用CCS5.2版本import之后,代码跳到注释行里面
  • ¥50 NT4.0系统 STOP:0X0000007B
  • ¥15 想问一下stata17中这段代码哪里有问题呀