duanben4771 2012-08-26 10:18
浏览 65
已采纳

从Percent Encoded URL参数中获取正确的UTF-8字符

I'm having some trouble with the dreaded UTF-8 Character Encoding! It's driving me insane, no matter which way I approach it or how many online guides I follow, I can never get it to return the desired results. Here's what's going on:

• My whole website uses a simple text-file database that is UTF-8 encoded, and it correctly shows all manner of special characters, latin, arabic, japanese, you name it, they all show correctly, with one exception:

• When the user uses the "Search" input box I have on my website, I use $search = $_REQUEST['search']; to get the input data on the results page and show results accordingly. When a user inserts special characters in the search box, they get "Percent Encoded" in the URL (for example, "ï" becomes "%E3%AF"). When showing $string in the actual website, any special character appears as � (black diamond with question mark).

• I have tried everthing it says here http://malevolent.com/weblog/archive/2007/03/12/unicode-utf8-php-mysql/ with the exception of the header(). I have set the charset as UTF-8 in my head section with an http-equiv meta but for some reason whenever I set it as a header() my PHP stylesheet stops working (and the character problem remains). Maybe this is a clue?

• I have tried urldecode and rawurldecode too, but they don't change anything.

• Keep in mind special characters appear correctly elsewhere on the site, it's only with the $search string where this problem appears. As a side-note, even though the characters are not visualizing correctly, my search engine does actually interpret the special characters correctly when filtering the results. This makes me understand that the special character is actually there and correctly encoded, but it's just a matter of making it visualize correctly with the correct charset. However... everything appears to be UTF-8.

To be honest I'm so confused about this that this question might also appear to be confusing and the information I'm giving you might not be very well structured either, so I apologize and will try to provide more detailed information for any questions.

Thank you!

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• drrqwokuz71031449 2012-08-26 11:44
    关注

Make sure not to have any function which alters your $_REQUEST. Some functions are not aware of special encodings.

The best way to investigate is checking the state of the variables before and after they are altered.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题