dongshan8953 2011-09-06 04:15
浏览 41
已采纳

可以使用一段代码来阻止旧浏览器访问网站阻止搜索引擎蜘蛛吗?

i was looking for a way to block old browsers from accessing the contents of a page because the page isn't compatible with old browsers like IE 6.0 and to return a message saying that the browser is outdated and that an upgrade is needed to see that webpage.

i know a bit of php and doing a little script that serves this purpose isn't hard, then i was just about to start doing it and a huge question popped up in my mind.

if i do a php script that blocks browsers based on their name and version is it impossible that this may block some search engine spiders or something?

i was thinking about doing the browser identification via this function: http://php.net/manual/en/function.get-browser.php

a crawler will probably be identified as a crawler but is it impossible that the crawler supplies some kind of browser name and version?

if nobody tested this stuff before or played a bit with this kind of functions i will probably not risk it, or i will make a testfolder inside a website to see if the pages there get indexed and if not i abandon this idea or i will try to modify it in a way that it works but to save me the trouble i figured it would be best to ask around and because i didn't found this info after a lot of searching.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dqjl0906 2011-09-06 04:24
    关注

No, it shouldn't affect any of major crawlers. get_browser() relies on the User-Agent string sent with the request, and thus it shouldn't be a problem for crawlers, which happen to use custom user-agent strings (eg: Google's spiders will have "Google" in their names).

Now, I personally think it's a bit unfriendly to completely block a website to someone with IE. I'd just put a red banner above saying "Site might not function correctly. Please update your browser or get a new one" or something to that effect.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 gwas 分析-数据质控之过滤稀有突变中出现的问题
  • ¥15 没有注册类 (异常来自 HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG))
  • ¥15 知识蒸馏实战博客问题
  • ¥15 用PLC设计纸袋糊底机送料系统
  • ¥15 simulink仿真中dtc控制永磁同步电机如何控制开关频率
  • ¥15 用C语言输入方程怎么
  • ¥15 网站显示不安全连接问题
  • ¥15 51单片机显示器问题
  • ¥20 关于#qt#的问题:Qt代码的移植问题
  • ¥50 求图像处理的matlab方案