doufei1893 2018-05-18 07:00
浏览 17
已采纳

请求验证在Symfony中强制执行验证代码重复

Say I have a REST API method creating a user. I also have a user entity with configured validation constraints. The question is how to validate the data from the request. My problems are:

1. I can't populate a user instance without validating the data in the request beforehand - some data might be missing in it, other might be invalid. For example null passed to a user entity's setter with string type-hinting.
  2. I'm not so keen to validate the request data separately, before populating a user instance, because it would be a duplication of the validation constraints configured for the user entity. It would be a problem to manage the same or similar validation constrains in two places - the controller and the entity validation config.

So basically I want to avoid the duplication of the validation constraints in the code and the config, but at the same time I'm forced to duplicate it before populating the entity. How can I get over this?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douliao5550 2018-05-18 07:08
    关注

It is quite physiologic.

What I would suggest is to use a DTO where no restrictions are checked (basically where you can accept "all kind of data" in your setters or even by having public properties that is less cumbersome) and to have a validation on it.

When the DTO is valid, create the underlying object in a valid state (Value Object?)

Of course you need to "duplicate" some constraints but I would not consider this as a real duplication because, actually, DTO and underlying object are not the same object even if them seems to be related. If you disagree - and it could be the case - just stop and think about the boost you'll have by decoupling entity (that should be always in a valid state) from the model where user input data are taken.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换