dtu1747 2018-02-05 10:09
浏览 26
已采纳

Mysql表本身就是添加行

Short Story: I wrote a code in a loop that insert rows into mysql table, and kept it running for 3 hours accidentally. I tried to empty the mysql table, but then again it automatically starts to insert rows. I even tried to drop and re-create it, but it is automatically inserting rows (id in increasing order)

Full story:

2 days ago, I wrote a code that use an API and insert the data into mysql table (in a loop). And to mesure, how many records I have added, I made an table named "lastrequestdone" and started to insert the id number after every record inserted successfully.

But the code inserted all the ID's in 1 hour, and after that, the API started to give error:404 response, and the loop started to run very fast.

So assume that, I ran a loop for 3 hours, that insert an id in increasing order. But once i realized it, I stopped the loop. Tried to empty the table, but whenever I empty the table, more rows automatically starts to get inserted.

Then i dropped the table, and created it again today, but the same thing is happening. Rows are getting inserted automatically.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanchensou8685 2018-02-05 10:14
    关注

Look for the processes in your MySQL Server using any UI tools like MySQL Workbench or likes of it and try to find the process of the query that you left running and stop that particular process. You should probably resolve it this way.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 maple软件,用solve求反函数出现rootof,怎么办?
  • ¥50 汇编语言除法溢出问题
  • ¥15 Visual Studio问题
  • ¥15 state显示变量是字符串形式,但是仍然红色,无法引用,并显示类型不匹配
  • ¥20 求一个html代码,有偿
  • ¥100 关于使用MATLAB中copularnd函数的问题
  • ¥20 在虚拟机的pycharm上