dqoeghe9452 2015-12-12 05:00
浏览 36
已采纳

没有.htaccess文件,Drupal仍在工作

I'm having a weird problem with my site.

Recently I found that one domain (not mine) was pointing to my IP. My IP hosts a system on Drupal 7 (LAMP) and Ubuntu. My site (still in development and only working in my IP) was already indexed by Google with that other domain name, so I decided to block this site with a simple ".htaccess" trick...

I can't block the "intruder" site using this and that snippet... Frustrated after many tries I wrote some garbage to see if something happened... but everything was still working. Then I erase the .htaccess file in Drupal root... but everything is still working until now.

I've been developing almost 10 years ago, managing small VPSs a few years ago, and when you make a tiny mistake in .htaccess then nothing works! And that's ok! So, as you can imagine i'm lost.

Here is the result when I search for all .htaccess files: enter image description here

My Drupal is installed in /var/www/html

Using the devel module this is part of my phpinfo (as you can see .htaccess is not in Drupal root):

enter image description here

Possibly, I'm making a very stupid mistake, but i've been on this like 2 hours and right now I don't have more places to look at.

I restarted Apache, asumming some kind of unknown cache in the .htaccess file. I also restarted the VPS (Digital Ocean)... No .htaccess file, but my Drupal installation is still working...

I'm missing something terribly... please help!

UPDATE: Every page is still working... also nice URLs. UPDATE 2: I'm attaching how looks 'sites-enabled' folder from Apache with only one file and it's contents.

sites-enabled folder and 000-default.conf contents

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• doumouyi4039 2016-01-14 11:38
    关注

Most likely you have some rewrite rules in your VirtualHost configuration and/or apache configuration files. Check all files in /etc/apache2/sites-enabled for any RewriteRules.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 求数据集和代码#有偿答复
  • ¥15 关于下拉菜单选项关联的问题
  • ¥15 如何修改pca中的feature函数
  • ¥20 java-OJ-健康体检
  • ¥15 rs485的上拉下拉,不会对a-b<-200mv有影响吗,就是接受时,对判断逻辑0有影响吗
  • ¥15 使用phpstudy在云服务器上搭建个人网站
  • ¥15 应该如何判断含间隙的曲柄摇杆机构,轴与轴承是否发生了碰撞?