douyou7797 2015-10-05 15:07
浏览 49
已采纳

PHP日期递增错误

I am trying to create a calendar where the date increments and each date is clickable, which links to a search. The strange part is that the date stops at 25th October, and stops incrementing. i.e 24th, 25th, 25th, 25th...

Its doesn't matter which day the calendar started with (been staring at it for a few days), but at 25th it stops incrementing.

Grateful for any advice.(The 2nd part after the gap is probably irrelevant, but including it in case there could be any link)

for ($i = 1; $i <= 30; $i++){ 
    $date = date("d-m-Y", strtotime($date) + 86400);
    array_push($array_date, $date);
    $separatedate = explode('-', $date);   
    $getday = date("l", strtotime($date));
    print "<button class='submitsearch btn' value=$array_date[$i]>" . ltrim($separatedate[0], '0') . "<br>" . $getday . "<br></button>";

if (!checkdate($separatedate[1] , $separatedate[0]+1 , $separatedate[2])) {
        $nextmonth = date("F", strtotime($date) + 86400);
       print "<strong>". $nextmonth . "</strong><hr/>";
    }
}
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doushi1473 2015-10-05 15:10
    关注

This is the problem:

$date = date("d-m-Y", strtotime($date) + 86400);

You appear to be relying on that to increment the date. Usually, that will be fine... but it isn't when we have a 25 hour day, due to daylight saving time changes.

I suggest you use date/time arithmetic functions (e.g. date_add) designed to add a day, rather than adding 24 hours. Or make sure all arithmetic is done in UTC, which won't have any time zone changes. In general, I would try to avoid performing any more string conversions than you really need to: keep a variable representing the date/time in an idiomatic way, and perform arithmetic on that - then just format that variable when you need to. I don't see any need to call strtotime anywhere, if you do this right.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
  • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题