dpbz14739 2015-10-08 20:44
浏览 166
已采纳

我想要一个<li>,当点击时,隐藏另一个<li>在同一个<ul>中

Like the title states, I'm creating a "FAQ" section in my website where people can click an glyphicon and it will show text. Here is my code

<div class="tab-content">
    <div id="home" class="tab-pane fade in active ">
        <h3>Product Specs</h3>
        <ul id="questions">
            <li><span id="symbol"><i class="fa fa-gg"></i></span> Do I have to use one of your templates for my vinyl banner?</li>
            <li id="subtext">While we have created templates for you to use as a starting point,  if you don’t want to use them and would like to design your own banner, you have three additional options. First, you can choose the blank template and start designing from scratch on our design tool. Second, you can upload your own files to make a banner. Lastly, you can contact us and have us design something for you.</li>
        </ul>
    </div>
</div>

when the user clicks the <span id="symbol"> it will show/hide the

<li id="subtext">
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douwaz34842 2015-10-08 20:45
    关注

You can simply use:

$("li:nth-child(odd) span#symbol").click(function () {
      $(this).closest("li").next("li").toggle();
    });

There's something fundamentally wrong if you are using multiple ids. The ids are meant to be unique.

So my proposal is, please change them into classes. By that way, if you do, you can do something like:

$(function () {
      $(".subtext").hide();
      $("li:nth-child(odd) .symbol").click(function () {
        $(this).closest("li").next("li").toggle();
      });
    });
    <script src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.9.1.js"></script>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/font-awesome/4.4.0/css/font-awesome.min.css">
    <div class="tab-content">
      <div id="home" class="tab-pane fade in active ">
        <h3>Product Specs</h3>
        <ul id="questions">
          <li><span class="symbol"><i class="fa fa-gg"></i></span> Do I have to use one of your templates for my vinyl banner?</li>
          <li class="subtext">While we have created templates for you to use as a starting point,  if you don’t want to use them and would like to design your own banner, you have three additional options. First, you can choose the blank template and start designing from scratch on our design tool. Second, you can upload your own files to make a banner. Lastly, you can contact us and have us design something for you.</li>
          <li><span class="symbol"><i class="fa fa-gg"></i></span> Do I have to use one of your templates for my vinyl banner?</li>
          <li class="subtext">While we have created templates for you to use as a starting point,  if you don’t want to use them and would like to design your own banner, you have three additional options. First, you can choose the blank template and start designing from scratch on our design tool. Second, you can upload your own files to make a banner. Lastly, you can contact us and have us design something for you.</li>
        </ul>
      </div>
    </div>

</div>

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
  • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
  • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
  • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误