duanluo5096 2011-10-20 13:46
浏览 48
已采纳

从ajax / javascript滥用中保护php代码

I am designing a website, and I really want it to be as secure as possible. I have a private folder that cannot be accessed (.htaccess) which contains all my php classes (and similar structures), and a public folder that has my Javascript, CSS and a PHP file for the Javascript(via AJAX) to interface with, which in turn accesses the classes in the private folder.

Now here is my issue, and for the life of me I just cannot seem to get my head around this one:

If someone was to look at the js code they would see the commands / data being sent to the publicly available PHP Script (as described above), therefore getting an idea of what commands to use interface with that script and potentially gain access to stored data etc.

now I know that ajax wont work remotely etc but as long as you got the commands from the ajax script you could interface directly with it, so i thought i would do a referrer check on the interface script and that worked perfectly until I realized how easy it was to spoof your referrer header!

does anyone have any ideas on how to secure this. if this just sounds like complete garbage tell me and I'll try and break it down further.

• 写回答

6条回答 默认 最新

• duanluo9369 2011-10-20 13:59
    关注

AJAX and JS are client-based - everything they do, any user can do. If you expose an API method to AJAX, you expose it to the user - there's nothing you can do about that. That's your design choice. You could of course obfuscate your API calls, but that doesn't really do anything other than make it less user-friendly.

The bottom line: don't trust any user input, regardless of whether it came from your AJAX code or somewhere else.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(5条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
  • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
  • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
  • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误
  • ¥15 一道python难题3
  • ¥15 牛顿斯科特系数表表示