douqiangchuai7674 2015-09-23 15:32
浏览 36
已采纳

使用表达式引擎回显多个类别ID

I am building a page that will on page load list all entries in a specific channel just like any other page. The trick here is that the page will be filterable but with just JavaScript/Jquery allowing the user to filter without refreshing the page.

I am filtering by using data tags on the <li> elements and then manipulating the DOM based on which category/id was chosen. However, for some entries they have multiple selections within a category group and therefore the data tag ends up having only one id, whichever comes first in the category fields table.

My question here is, is it possible to echo multiple ids into a data tag using EE in its base form or will I need to find/create a custom plug-in in order to do this?

{exp:channel:entries channel="page-work-project" status="open"}
    <li {categories show_group="4"}data-category="{category_id "{/categories}>
        <a href="{url_title}">
            <div class="detail">
                <h4>{title}</h4>
            </div>
        </a>
    </li>
{/exp:channel:entries}
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douchen3562 2015-09-23 20:08
    关注

The issue here is that {categories show_group="4"}data-category="{category_id "{/categories} acts as for loop on it's own. So the code that it's rendering is actually <li data-category="id1" data-category="id2" data-category="id3">, which is not valid html.

Instead you should put the {categories} tag within the data attribute like this:

data-category="{categories show_group="4"} {category_id}- {/categories}"

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
  • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
  • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
  • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误
  • ¥15 一道python难题3
  • ¥15 牛顿斯科特系数表表示