dongyang4615 2015-08-28 21:27
浏览 45
已采纳

如何将实时Magento站点复制到本地计算机以测试新主题

An associate and I have been given the task of applying a new theme to a preexisting live Magento site. It has been a huge hassle so far and here's the catch — we have no Magento experience! The company is no longer in contact with the previous developer that managed the first site launch. The experience so far has been daunting — to say the least...

I have downloaded a copy of the public_html folder from the client's FTP — as well as exported their entire database. From there deleted the local.xml file in app -> etc to initiate Magento's install wizard.

The database however, is an entirely different problem in itself. It's more than 1 GB, so when importing through local phpMyAdmin, it gets interrupted and asks to reupload to resume the process. At one point though it stops picking up where it leaves off — making it incomplete and unusable. So we've fallen back on using Magento's Madison Island sample data for now.

Given our nonexistent experience with Magento, are we just missing something? From what I've researched, Magento has a steep learning curve but I feel like we're making the process more complicated than it needs to be.

I realize I haven't gotten too in depth on specifics yet, I just want to make sure we're looking at this from the right perspective — especially given that our experience is mostly Wordpress-based. A lot of our process so far has been taken from online tutorials, articles, etc but with no luck yet.

Any insight would be much appreciated.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douju4278 2015-08-29 09:28
    关注

step 1 : copy entire folder that is within from public_html live server

step 2 : create folder name "magento" under root folder of your local machine

step 3 : import your database using cmd i'm using wamp server so type cmd in run manu navigate to where your install wamp,xmapp or whatever now find some thing like this i have wamp so H:\wamp\bin\mysql\mysql5.6.17\bin> paste your live database ".sql" file here and run the following command H:\wamp\bin\mysql\mysql5.6.17\bin>mysql -u root -p magento < magento.sql

here magento is the database name of your local machine while magento.sql is the copy of live dabase sql file

open up your app/etc/local.xml and find

<default_setup>
                    <connection>
                        <host><![CDATA[localhost]]></host>
                        <username><![CDATA[root]]></username>
                        <password><![CDATA[]]></password>
                        <dbname><![CDATA[magento]]></dbname>
                        <initStatements><![CDATA[SET NAMES utf8]]></initStatements>
                        <model><![CDATA[mysql4]]></model>
                        <type><![CDATA[pdo_mysql]]></type>
                        <pdoType><![CDATA[]]></pdoType>
                        <active>1</active>
                    </connection>
    </default_setup>

make sure with this settings that username, password are as your local machine

also after import db make sure with this open up your core_config_data and find following record

9 default 0 web/unsecure/base_url http://localhost/magento/ 10 default 0 web/secure/base_url http://localhost/magento/

Let me know if you have still any query.

</div>

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 腾讯企业邮箱邮件可以恢复么
  • ¥15 有人知道怎么将自己的迁移策略布到edgecloudsim上使用吗?
  • ¥15 错误 LNK2001 无法解析的外部符号
  • ¥50 安装pyaudiokits失败
  • ¥15 计组这些题应该咋做呀
  • ¥60 更换迈创SOL6M4AE卡的时候,驱动要重新装才能使用,怎么解决?
  • ¥15 让node服务器有自动加载文件的功能