drsc10888 2014-11-11 23:01
浏览 39
已采纳

如何使concrete5成为3层应用程序?

I am building a web application, and the specification is to use three tier architecture.

My requirements are a general 3 tier application where the presentation layer had to be on one server, the application code (in this case it was business logic and data access) on a second server, and the database on the third server, and the first and third servers should never communicate with each other, but had to go through the middle app server.

Does anyone know if i can use the cms concrete5 to perform this task, as it is an integral part to my general workflow. I know that it uses a 3 layered application architecture but not too sure if i can convert this into a 3 tier application?

if anyone has any insights to how this could or has been done on drupal or wordpress that would be appreciated?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doudeng1870 2015-01-02 19:36
    关注

You can't have your application split up amongst different servers using Concrete5. The database can definitely be on a different server, but the presentation layer and the biz logic / data access layer are all tied together into 1 system if you're using Concrete5 (this is true for most CMS's... they are intended to combine all of that functionality together to make building sites simpler).

If, however, you don't need the presentation and business layers to be on separate servers, you can certainly maintain a conceptual "3-tier architecture" using C5. Basically you just put your business logic into models (classes), then use "single_pages" and "blocks" to serve as the presentation layer. Here is some boilerplate code I use for building custom business logic portions of my C5 sites: https://github.com/jordanlev/c5_boilerplate_crud -- perhaps that will be useful in demonstrating how to structure your code more cleanly.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 乘性高斯噪声在深度学习网络中的应用
  • ¥15 运筹学排序问题中的在线排序
  • ¥15 关于docker部署flink集成hadoop的yarn,请教个问题 flink启动yarn-session.sh连不上hadoop,这个整了好几天一直不行,求帮忙看一下怎么解决
  • ¥30 求一段fortran代码用IVF编译运行的结果
  • ¥15 深度学习根据CNN网络模型,搭建BP模型并训练MNIST数据集
  • ¥15 C++ 头文件/宏冲突问题解决
  • ¥15 用comsol模拟大气湍流通过底部加热(温度不同)的腔体
  • ¥50 安卓adb backup备份子用户应用数据失败
  • ¥20 有人能用聚类分析帮我分析一下文本内容嘛
  • ¥30 python代码,帮调试,帮帮忙吧