dqsong2010 2014-10-06 15:25
浏览 139
已采纳

如何在另一个网站上显示存储在Liferay数据库中的数据?

I'm developing a WordPress website in which I have to show data/information stored inside a Liferay database. I am new to Liferay, so I don't know the best practices to access data stored into Liferay's DB and show them to my website.

I want to know if there are some guides or documentation that can explain to me how I can access data, in the same way that I access a MySQL DB with PHP. I also took a look at the official Liferay documentation, but it only describes accesses through the usage of PHP portlets.

Is there another way to connect to database and get back data from a query, or do I have to perform a sort of "middleware" translation from data in Liferay to my website?

My CMS contains data formatted in XML, so have I to do a translation from XML to PHP-style variables? Also, do I need to create a sort of correspondence from XML objects to PHP variables?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doujie1917 2014-10-07 07:03
    关注

I can think of three ways you can get data from Liferay to display in your website:

1. Directly through Liferay database, if you have access.

But to get data directly from the Database tables of liferay you should have a fair amount of understanding as to what each table is for. Liferay DB schema would have been helpful but I think Liferay likes providing puzzles to its users ;-). Still the tables and columns are not so complex to understand if you can give some time. Or post a specific query and will answer if I know about it.

2. Another recommended way of accessing liferay's data is through Liferay web-services, all the assets, users, organizations and sites are available as services. So you can build web-service clients and consume the data.

3. Another way is through Sharing of Portlets. The User-guide will help you understand this. You can directly embed portlets in your site just like we can embed video player from youtube in any site with youtube's embed script.

Hope I have understood what you require and hope this helps.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 电力市场出清matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题
  • ¥30 ros小车路径规划实现不了,如何解决?(操作系统-ubuntu)
  • ¥20 matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题
  • ¥15 如何在3D高斯飞溅的渲染的场景中获得一个可控的旋转物体
  • ¥88 实在没有想法,需要个思路
  • ¥15 MATLAB报错输入参数太多
  • ¥15 python中合并修改日期相同的CSV文件并按照修改日期的名字命名文件