duanchu2607 2014-02-24 05:55
浏览 103
已采纳

如何使用jQuery访问动态创建的div的属性

I'm trying to retrieve a list of users from a simple MySQL database table, e.g., called TableA, which looks something like: Username(varchar), Level(tinyint), DateCreated(datetime).

On an html page I have a search input box, say - and underneath it I have a div, say to display the results. I have it so that when I start typing a word (to look for a username), jQuery makes makes an ajax request to a php file which queries the TableA for the usernames.

The jQuery part looks like:

$("#search_bar").keyup(function()
{
   var user = $(this).val();
   $.post('get_user.php', user_name : user, function(data)
   {
       $("#result_box").html();
   });
} 

The php script, get_user.php, again is a simple script which looks something like

<?php
$user = $_POST['user_name'];
//connect db,
$query = mysqli_query (select Username from TableA where Username like '$user%');

//IMPORTANT PART HERE, I create a <DIV> or can be  <P> and display it back
while ($row = mysqli_fetch_array($query))
{
   echo "<div id="user_info" username='".$row['Username']."'>".$row['Username']."</div>
   //I have the username as an attribute so I can make another .post request and get detailed user info.
}
?>

Now, previously using jQuery, every result that is being returned as a is being dumped in the result_box div ($("#result_box").html();). The problem I have with this is that if I have 3 users, say Mick, Mike and Mila and I start searching by typing 'M', the query returns all three (that's fine), however, when I click on a name, say the last one returned would be Mila, this will trigger another jQuery function which say for now just prints the name of the selected in a popup box - it however picks up the attribute of the first name, Mick, from the the first div that appeared there and not the one I clicked on. It's strange. If the search returns only a single entry then that's fine - however with multiple entries, regardless of which one I click, jQuery picks up only the first one.

I suspect its because the divs all have the same ID, and since they are being 'dynamically' created - jQuery just picks up the attribute (e.g., $("#user_info").attr('username') ) of the very first one or only one created?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doubingqi5829 2014-02-24 06:05
    关注

You should use jQuery data()
    You should create the div like :

<div class="userLink" data-username="$row['username']"></div>

And acces it from jQuery like

$('.userLink').on('click',function(e) {
             var username = $(this).data('username');
        }

And the attribute ID must be UNIQUE.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
  • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
  • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
  • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误
  • ¥15 一道python难题3
  • ¥15 牛顿斯科特系数表表示