douzhanyan5015 2013-05-01 22:34
浏览 31
已采纳

如何在不使用Facebook应用程序的情况下使用Open Graph填充Facebook页面中的内容? 那可能吗?

So I'm told to do this not so clear project where I am supposed to create a facebook page and populate it with content from another facebook page using opengraph . For this project , I do not have to use a facebook app... How can I achieve this in PHP using Opengraph ??

1.     Create a Facebook fan page and populate content from Facebook.com/TomClancyAuthor (six pieces will be sufficient for this exercise)

2.       Set the ‘Age Restriction’ to ‘people 17 and over’

3.       Using Open Graph, consume and display the content of the age restricted Facebook fan page on a website

Note: Do NOT use a Facebook app for this project
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongzhuo2371 2013-05-01 22:41
    关注

Your question is a contradiction, you can't use the 'Open Graph' without a 'Facebook App', as you need an app ID to access anything via Facebook's API unless that information is completely public and needs no authentication.

A page which is restricted by age or geographic location can only be accessed using an access token from a user that meets those requirements, which means you need such a user to grant your app ID access to access the API on their behalf.

I suspect whoever used the phrase 'Facebook App' in the question doesn't understand how the Facebook API works, or is asking you to avoid a specific way of implementing this without clarifying what that method is

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
  • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
  • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
  • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误