douzhiji2020 2012-06-22 05:50
浏览 84
已采纳

PHP / MySQL - 以正确的格式准备字符串以插入日期时间SQL列

In my UI the dates are shown like this - dd.mm.YYYY hh:ii:ss. The users are able to edit/add new dates and most probably they'll try to use the same format (24.06.2012 15:35:00) which can not be used for a SQL query. Here is what I've done till now:

$dt = (date_parse_from_format("d.m.Y H:i:s", $data['event_time']));
        $newdate = sprintf("%02d-%02d-%04d %02d:%02d:%02d" , $dt['day'], $dt['month'], $dt['year'], $dt['hour'], $dt['minute'], $dt['second']);
        $test = date("Y-m-d H:i:s", strtotime($newdate));
        if ($test == "1970-01-01 01:00:00")
        {
            throw new Exception('Invalid date');
        }

What happens is - if I leave the check if ($test == "1970-01-01 01:00:00") I get an exception, but if I comment the $test = date("Y-m-d H:i:s", strtotime($newdate)); line and the check the date is inserted only with zeros. $newdate is a sting in the right format for SQL - YYYY-mm-dd H:i:s but obv. I miss something here. How to insert this string as a valid SQL datetime?

Thanks

Leron

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongzhi6146 2012-06-22 06:03
    关注

The DateTime class was introduced in PHP 5.2 and would allow you to use something like this

$dt = DateTime::createFromFormat("d.m.Y H:i:s", $data['event_time']);
    if($dt === false){
      throw new Exception("Invalid date");
    }

DateTime::createFromFormat returns false on failure (This method is only available since PHP 5.3)

Then when saving to the database you can use the following to get the correct format for MySQL

$dt->format("Y-m-d H:i:s")

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 fesafe材料库问题
  • ¥35 beats蓝牙耳机怎么查看日志
  • ¥15 Fluent齿轮搅油
  • ¥15 八爪鱼爬数据为什么自己停了
  • ¥15 交替优化波束形成和ris反射角使保密速率最大化
  • ¥15 树莓派与pix飞控通信