doudao3170 2012-06-11 16:37
浏览 77
已采纳

用openid替换mysql用户身份验证

So, I'm working with a really old system which uses a person's mysql database credentials to authenticate to a web site (the database was originally only accessed from the command line, but is now accessed from a php frontend). Because of some internal reasons (and to preserve the user's history), I have to leave the old authentication intact. I've been charged with adding openid authentication to this system. Somehow I need to be able to retrieve a users mysql username and password upon logging into the site through openid (using the Zend framework, by the way). I've thought of simply requiring registration at the first login, where the user must provide their mysql credentials, but I'd rather not store the password plain text. I've also considered blanking everyone's mysql passwords, and just setting the user's mysql username manually (rather than having the user provide this, since they could provide any username). This is turning into a security nightmare. Does anyone have any suggestions for alternatives?

This is running on a Linux server, by the way. Also, I can't use mysql pluggable authentication because the mysql version is 5.0 (pluggable authentication requires mysql 5.5), and no, I can't update it.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douwei8096 2012-06-11 16:47
    关注

MySQL passwords are hashed, so you will not be able to extract the plaintext password from MySQL. I guess that leaves you with two options, both of which you considered in your question:

• The first time the user logs in with OpenID, replace the user's password in MySQL with a new password that is known to your application. Your application uses that password to log into the account of any user who is using OpenID.

Con: A user who uses OpenID cannot go back to using direct MySQL authentication because they don't know their own password anymore. Not even using MySQL command line tools. That implies that users, having once used OpenID, must use OpenID forevermore.

• When the user registers to use OpenID, your application momorizes their password.

Con: Your application keeps a list of plaintext passwords

Con: Your application breaks when the user changes their MySQL password by themselves.

Third option:

• For each user who uses OpenID, create a second MySQL user for them, which has a generic password. Copy all of the permissions assigned to the normal account to this "shadow" account.

Con: the normal user and shadow user must be kept in sync, so that if some MySQL permissions are added or revoked from one, they should also be added or revoked from the other one at the same time. Forgetting do to this will result in a mess.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
  • ¥15 MATLAB动图问题
  • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名